Once you’re signed up, there are plenty of great ways to fundraise:
- Share your online fundraising page with friends and family via email, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and let them know you are participating in the 16th Annual Run of Hope Seattle.
- Tell your story – You may know someone that has faced cancer or you may be doing this because it is a great cause and you want to make a difference. You have a story to tell.
- Encourage your family and friends to sign up and create a dream team! And with our Virtual Event Participation Option, your team members can participate in different parts of the country or the world.
- Host a fundraiser of your own (bake sale, garage sale, lemonade stand, etc) and make that your donation!
- Does your employer have a matching program? If so, see if they’ll match the funds that you raise or donate.
- Just ask! Your friends and family like to support you and the things that matter to you. Ask them to give just a little and watch it all add up!
100% of every donation goes directly to support pediatric cancer research!